Wednesday, April 21, 2010

38 weeks and Characters You Don't Want to Look Like...

This week we hit 38 weeks which means 2 weeks to go. As much as I have been scared this entire pregnancy about giving birth, I'm ready to be done. I know it will hurt and be scary and uncomfortable...and frankly, I'm over it. At least we will finally meet Baby G! I think nature really has a way of doing that to you...I mean, otherwise everyone would want to keep them inside forever, right?
Here we are most recently:


Week 38:


Week 37: (I had to take the photo to the left as the other side of my shirt is just plain, and I had to capture the cute side! Thanks Mom V for the short sleeve shirt! I had my capris on here too as it hit about 80 degrees!)


It's hard to tell from the pictures, but Baby G has dropped. Mom V was the first to notice:) I noticed it earlier that weekend, but Ron said he couldn't tell. I hadn't seen Mom in 1 1/2 weeks and she said something the minute I opened the door! Let's hope this means the end is near....

My wardrobe is hoping the end is near too, as all my tops are getting too short:) I have some nice ones I can still wear in public but around the house I have a bad case of what we refer to as "Pooh Belly"...as in Winnie the Pooh and his stylish way of wearing his shirt:

Winnie The Pooh


Mom tells me it just means I had perfect planning when it comes to my matenity wardrobe. :)

I'm also a bit reminiscent of another cartoon character these days....seems like my feet have a case of Flinstonitis...as in Fred Flinstone. Yabba Dabba Doo! Not warm enough for flip flops here, so my Mary Jane Crocs are my new stylish footwear of choice---for everything!

In other news, we had our 38th week appointment with Dr. H. I really wish I could take his nurse, Marissa, with us. Ron and I both adore her. She is so sweet and after seeing her so many weeks in a row, I wish she could be with us at the hospital. I'm sure that whoever we have at the hospital will be fine, but I'd feel so much better knowing in advance. Dr. H says things are progressing well, right where they should be. He wasn't too concerned about my Flinstonitis:) and told me just to put my feet up as much as possible.


Now....we wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment