Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's a BOY!!

Baby G has arrived!!

Henry Kryn G entered the world May 6, 2010 at 4:01 PM weighing in at 7 pounds, 11 ounces and measuring 20.5 inches long. He has lots of blonde hair and big blue eyes (for now).

Labor went well until about hour 11 when he just wouldn't come down. I ended up having a C-section, but the important part is that everyone is happy and healthy and adjusting well to life at home.

I'm still in shock I have a son! I think the surprise of not knowing Henry was a "he" until his birth was awesome, but a lot of couples have 20-some weeks to get used to the idea of son or daughter so it may take a while for this to sink in! I really think I would have been just as shocked either way.

We are so blessed and so in love! Here's to a new life as a family of 3!




2 comments: