Saturday, June 19, 2010

One Month Old--Watch Me Grow!

Right before Henry was born, I ordered some t-shirt stickers from Picky Sticky on Etsy, and I have to tell you, I am so glad I did! The stickers are created to look like screenprinting when put on a white t-shirt or onesie and help you record your child's growth each month.

I took at picture of Henry at approximately 1.5 weeks with his "Zero month" t-shirt and then on his "one month birthday" with his "One Month" t-shirt. I can't believe how much he has changed in such a short amount of time!





What a fun way to record his growth! I'm hoping every month to post his photo with his Picky Sticky shirt and let you see how much he has changed!

1 comment:

  1. He is really so cute! I can't believe how he's grown! Way to go mama!

    ReplyDelete