Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I get a kick out of you....

Yes, you baby G!

Today I felt a kick! A real kick....up to this point, it has just been lots of strange sensations that I didn't know whether to attribute to the baby or to just chalk up to digestion:) I called Ron at work right away. He was so excited when he came in the door last night he didn't even want to talk to me--instead he spoke directly to the belly. LOL.

This week has been a big week at our house though...Tuesday I had my first ever true bout with morning sickness. Apparently, Baby G decided he/she did not want Frosted Flakes for breakfast. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I'm OH SO happy I have not been experiencing that daily for the last 19 weeks!

We have a doctor's appointment on Thursday where we will here the baby's hearbeat again and hopefully schedule our ultrasound! Even though we are not finding out the gender of the baby, we are still excited for an opportunity to see him/her.

No comments:

Post a Comment